Dear Friend, I’m pretty sure you’ve landed on this page for one of three reasons:(1) Parenting has become overwhelming and you're seeking answers.(2) You're looking for a new way to parent that actually works.(3) You've already experienced the wonderful transformation possible through Hand In Hand parenting and you want to dive even deeper.
Are you ready for a change in 2019?
If so, you are invited to join me, Michelle Kenney Carlson, Certified Parenting Instructor and counselor for a 6-week in-depth parenting class.
WHEN: May 21, 2019 ( 6 Tuesdays at 1:00pm pt/8pm Gmt—No class June 11th)
WHAT: Hand in hand Parenting Starter Class
WHO: Michelle Kenney Carlson, Instructor
WHERE: Zoom (link will be provided)
WHY: Learn what drives your child’s off-track behavior and how a deeper connection with you can help them get back on track. You’ll learn practical tools while you get feedback, coaching and support.
In this online class with help you:
* The six tools needed to raise a happy, well-rounded child
* The common causes of emotional upset and its benefits
* Why your child throws tantrums and how you can respond to them
* How your child’s emotions work
* How to heal your child’s fears
* How to help an angry child become playful and compassionate to take full advantage of this course you will need:
To take full advantage of this course you will need:
* Access to a computer
* High-speed Internet access
* The ability to join our conference call via free Zoom conference using your desktop computer, a headset is recommended for this option, or the Zoom app on a smart phone.
* Call length varies from 30-90 minutes depending on the number of participants.
Please note: Class includes call group participation for one parent. Discount codes and couple’s guidelines are available if your parenting partner would like to join a call group too.